Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» Radial Drill Machine||» 40 MM Radial Drill Machines|
40 MM Radial Drill Machines
Product Code : 40 mm radial drill
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty approximately 40mm drilling in steel.
- 2 auto feeds and 8 Spindle speeds for tapping, drilling, reaming operations.
- This appliance may be proficient of drilling, tapping, honing, milling, spot-facing, reaming, counter-boring, and boring and additional parallel utilities.
- Speeds can be effortlessly changed.
- Thread tapping processes can be ended in either gyration and employed depth can be measured by means of a positive stop gauge.
- Double Column Edifice for firmness and easy centering.
- Generously proportionate & well sufficiently ribbed base column, arm and plates for the extreme stiffness and the least deflection.
- The superior quality of this machinery and its affluence of procedure style it appropriate for utilizing by pupils, amateursâ and hobbyists, and skilled technicians.
- Tapper Roller facility for improved descending of drill head on arm guide.
- Toughened and ground gears for smallest tear and wear.
- All gears are finished of nitride toughened, alloy steel, & lapped consecutively in oil bath installed with splined shafts.
- Precision toughened and ground spindle.
- Machine confirmed according to ISO: 2199-1982 Standards.
|Drilling Capacity in Solid:||50mm|
|IN CAST IRON HAVING 180BHN||45mm|
|IN MILD STEEL HAVING 200Mpa TENSILE STRENGTH||40mm|
|IN STEEL HAVING 600Mpa TENSILE STRENGTH||42mm|
|Drilling in Head:|
|Taper in Spindle â [Nose]||MT-4|
|Spindle travels â [Auto/Manual]||200mm|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/50 â 1750 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||2/0.6 â 0.15|
|Max Drilling Radius||1000mm|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||240/1000|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||500mm|
|Column Sleeve Diameter||750mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||0-180 Deg.|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||-|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Motor||3HP|
|Arm Elevating Motor||0.5HP|
|Working surface: L x W||800 X 660|
|Weight of machine with Electricals & Standard Accessories (Approx.)Net/Cross||4/16|
|Overall Size of machine||-|
|No. of T-Slots & Nominal Size [Base & Table]||1400 x 1000 x 2000|
|Wooden Box Pack Dimension: L x W x H:|
|Wooden Box Pack Dimension||400 X 300 X 300|