Price And Quantity
- 200350.00 - 500000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- Drill Machine
- Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Western Europe Central America Eastern Europe Middle East South America Asia North America Australia Africa
- All India
Auto Power Feed Drilling Machine fortified with innovative feed control system, is an idyllic cost saving method for drilling a huge number of holes with widths up to 36mm and supreme depth up to 51mm. It's a condensed, stiff mag drill with ultra-light heaviness of 13.5 kg. It is taken into use for cutting holes through or into wood, metal, and other materials. This machine uses a drilling tool that possess cutting edges at points. These are also used for counterboring, countersinking, boring, tapping, spot facing, reaming, etc. These are installed with the capability to feed the cutting tool into the function automatically, at a predetermined depth of cut each revolution of the spindle, typically in the thousandths of an inch every revolution.
- These machines are utilized in maintenance workshops for medium-duty functions, or work that utilizes big drills that need power feeds.
- It is flawlessly appropriate for large production and second process drilling single or multiple holes following machining in CNC lathes and centres.
- It enhances production with constancy and lessens almost 70% of the work-force cost.
- Suitable for several functions like boring, tapping, etc.
|Drilling Capacity in Solid:|
|In Steel having 500 Mpa Tensile Strength||38mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||40mm|
|Drilling in Head:|
|Taper in Spindle - [Nose]||MT - 4|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/50 - 1750 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||Hand Feed (Fine Feed)|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Two Speed Motor||2HP|
|Arm Elevating Motor||0.5HP|
|Max Drilling Radius||1050mm|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||250/950mm|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||640mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||750mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||0-180 Deg.|
|Working surface: L x W||820 X 660|
|Weight of machine with electrical & standard accessories(approx) Net/Cross||850/1300kg|
|No. of T - Slots & Nominal size||4/16|
|V-belt section of Arm Elevator Motor||A-25-A-24|
|Box Table Size: L x H x W:|
|Box Table Size||400 X 300 X 300|
|Wooden Box Packing Dimension|
|Wooden Box packing Dimension||1300 x 820 x 2000|