Price And Quantity
- 85050 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- Radial Drill Machine
- Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
By keeping track with the market development, we manufacture & supply 38 MM Radial Drill Machine. The high quality of this machine and its ease of operation make it ideal for use by students, amateurs' and home hobbyists, as well as skilled technicians. This Radial Drill Machine is featured with generously proportional & well adequately ribbed base plates, column and arm for maximum rigidity and minimum deflection. Customers can avail this 38 MM Radial Drill Machine on numerous specifications as per their requirements.
- Machine tested as per IS: 2199-1982 Standards
- Hardened and ground spindle
- Easy installation
- Heavy Duty 38mm drilling in steel
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty about 38mm drilling in steel.
- Fine feed System and 8 Spindle speeds for drilling, reaming, tapping, operations.
- Six splined EN8 steel spindles successively in an arrangement of 4 bearings for providing rigidity and accuracy while drilling.
- MT-Bore is offered within grinded by interior grinding machine.
- Offers 8 Speeds by precise stable pairs of cone pulleys, that run on the two ball bearings.
- Spindle sleeve is correctly grinded and toughened is directed in improved, Drill head bore spindle is erected on five ball and bearing for flat and precise running.
- Arm and drill-head leader ways are exactly hand-scraped for the least play and inflexible fastening of drill-head with arm.
- By simple modification of only tapper wedge capability to fit the drill head on arm guide way.
- Gears manufactured from the excellent quality substance are helical teethed on introduced hobbling apparatus for hassle-free and noiseless running.
- Pillar & additional parts being offered in appliance are ground and ended by imported grinding machine.
- Grinding is offered on protector for revolving of radial arm to essential degree.
- Well adequately ribbed sordid plate, arm and arm bracket for supreme rigidity & the least deflection.
|Drilling Capacity in Solid:|
|In Steel having 500 Mpa Tensile Strength||38mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||40mm|
|Drilling in Head:|
|Taper in Spindle - [Nose]||MT - 4|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/50 - 1750 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||Hand Feed(Fine Feed)|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Two Speed Motor||2HP|
|Arm Elevating Motor||0.5HP|
|Max Drilling Radius||1050mm|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||250/950mm|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||640mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||750mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||0-180 Deg.|
|Working surface: L x W||820 X 660|
|Weight of machine with electrical & standard accessories(approx) Net/Cross||850/1300kg|
|No. of T – Slots & Nominal size||4/16|
|V-belt section of Arm Elevator Motor||A-25-A-24|
|Box Table Size: L x H x W:|
|Box Table Size||400 X 300 X 300|
|Wooden Box Packing Dimension|
|Wooden Box packing Dimension||1300 x 820 x 2000|