Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 80000.00 - 400000.00 INR/Unit
- 220 Volt (v)
- Cast Iron
- Pillar Drill Machine
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
For our esteemed clients, we manufacture & supply superb quality assortment of 40mm All Geared Heavy Duty Pillar Drill Machine. This machine is renowned for their sturdy construction and hassle free performance. Our machinery is designed to give maximum output and incur less maintenance. Besides, this 40mm All Geared Heavy Duty Pillar Drill Machine is widely utilized in various construction industries for drilling purposes. These machines are aesthetically designed and precision-engineered for their higher performance and durable work life.
- Single Column Construction
- High operational fluency
- Impeccable performance
- Speeds can easily change
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty: approximately 40mm drilling in steel.
- 2 auto feeds and 8 Spindle speeds for tapping, drilling, reaming operations.
- This machine is proficient of milling, drilling, tapping, counter-boring, honing, reaming, spot-facing, and boring and other parallel services.
- Speeds can be simply changed.
- Thread tapping processes can be completed in either working depth or rotation can be measured employing an optimistic stop gauge.
- Single Column Structure for obstinacy and easy centering.
- Openhandedly related & well sufficiently ribbed base column, plates, and arm for supreme stiffness and least rebound. The superior quality of this apparatus and its simplicity of process make it appropriate for use by amateurs, students, and home hobbyists, such as expert technicians.
- Toughened and ground mechanisms for least wear and tear
- All mechanisms are manufactured of nitride hardened, alloy steel and lapped running in oil bath fitted with splined shafts.
- Precision hardened and ground spindle.
- Machine examined according to IS: 2199-1982 Standards
Standard Accessories :
- Electrical consisting of two motors, contractors, limit switches, control transformers, wiring Etc.
Optional Accessories :
- Coolant Pump with Fitting
- Machine Lamp
- Drill Chuck with key & arbor
- Drill Sleeve
- Drill Vice
- Special T-Bolts
- Foundation Bolt
- Service Tool
- Wooden Box Packing & Forwarding
Technical Data :
|Drilling Capacity in Solid :|
|Drilling in Steel||40mm|
|Drilling in C.I.||50mm|
|Tapping capacity in steel||30mm|
|Boring in Steel||90mm|
|Drilling in Head :|
|Spindle travels [Manual]||255mm|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/60 - 1760 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||2 / 0.1 - 0.2|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Electric Motor||3 H.P., 1440/2800 RPM|
|Working Range :|
|Max. dist. between spindle center to column face||765mm|
|Max. dist. between spindle nose to Base Plate||270/920mm|
|Max. dist. between spindle nose to working table||190/700 mm|
|Tilting working table||130mm|
|Max. Vertical Traverse of Arm and with Table [manual]||710mm|
|ROTATION OF ARM & BODY [BOTH SIDE]||0-180 Deg.|
|Working Surface of Base Plate [L X W]||535 X 520|
|Working Surface of Table [Square]||500 X 500|
|Overall Size of machine||1650 x 795 x 535|
|No. of T-Slots & Nominal Size [Base & Table]||2/13|
|Base Size (Machined Area mm)||535 x 798|
|V-Belt Section||B - 70|
|Weight of machine(Approx.)||575kg|
|Space Required by Machine: L x H x W:|
|Space Required||1300 x 1250 x 1800|
|Colors||Maan Green - Special|