25 MM Radial Drill Machines
- Product Type Radial Drill Machine
- Material Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Computerized No
- Automatic Grade Semi-Automatic
- Voltage 220-380 Volt (v)
- Power Source Electric
- Supply Ability : 10 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 85000 INR/Unit
- Radial Drill Machine
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
With our hard-earned experience in this domain, we manufacture & supply 25 MM RADIAL DRILL MACHINE. MT-Bore is provided internally grinded by internal grinding machine. The long columns offered in this machine gives maximum distance spindle nose to base. All cast parts are of fine close grained grey iron casting machined to close tolerance. The offered 25 MM RADIAL DRILL MACHINE is a large geared head drill machine, which can move along an arm attached to the machines column.
- Hassle free performance
- Well adequately ribbed base plate
- Easy to install
- Required less maintenance
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty approximately 25mm drilling in steel.
- Fine feed System and 8 Spindle speeds for tapping, drilling, reaming operations.
- Six splined EN8 steel spindles consecutively in an arrangement of 4 bearings provides inflexibility and exactness while drilling.
- MT-Bore is offered inside grinded by interior grinding machine.
- Offers 8 Speeds by correct composed pairs of cone pulleys, that works on two ball bearings.
- Spindle sleeve is appropriately grinded and toughened is directed in honned also Drill head bore spindle is fitted on five ball & bearing for flat and precise running.
- Arm and drill-head leader ways are exactly hand-scraped for the least play and unbending fastening of drill-head along with arm.
- By simple change of only tapper wedge ability to arrange drill head on arm leader way.
- Gears manufactured from the excellent material are helical teethed on introduced hobbing machine for flat and noiseless running.
- Pillar & other shares being offered in machine are crushed and ended by introduced grinding machine.
- Grinding is offered on guard for spinning of radial arm to compulsory degree.
- Well sufficiently beamed base plate, arm & arm bracket for supreme inflexibility & minimum deflection.
- Elevator Pulley
- Box Table
- Electric Motor
- R/F Switch
- Machine Vice
- Coolant Pump
- Drill Chuck / Arbur / Sleeve
- Wooden Box
- Special “T” Bolt
|Drilling Capacity in Solid :|
|In Steel having 600Mpa Tensile Strength||25mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||25mm|
|Tapping Capacity :|
|Drilling in Head :|
|Taper in Spindle -[Nose]||MT-3|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/50 - 1800 RPM|
|Working Range :|
|Max Drilling Radius||765mm|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||270/920mm|
|Max Distance from Column Face to Spindle||190/700 mm|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||500mm|
|Column Sleeve Diameter||130mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||710mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||0-180 Deg.|
|Working surface: L x W||715 x 600|
|Overall size||990 x 600 x 140|
|No. of T - Slots & Nominal size||3/16|
|V-Belt Section of Arm Elevator Motor||A - 24 / A - 23|
|Weight of Machine with Standard Accessories (Approx)||Net / Cross 500 kg.|
|Box Table Size: L x H x W:|
|Box Table Size||300 X 210 X 210|
|Colors||Maan Blue - Special|