Most Popular Products
38 MM Semi ALL Geared Radial Drill Machines
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 150300.00 - 200000.00 INR/Unit
- Mild Steel & Cast Iron
- Radial Drill Machine
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty about 38mm drilling in steel.
- 2 auto feeds and 8 Spindle speeds for tapping, drilling, reaming operations.
- This machinery is proficient of milling, tapping, drilling, counter-boring, honing, spot-facing, boring, reaming, and other parallel utilities.
- Speeds can be altered conveniently.
- Thread tapping processes can be completed in either revolution and employed depth can be measured employing a positive stop gauge.
- Single Column Building for inflexibility and easy centering.
- Openhandedly related & well sufficiently ribbed base column, plates, and arm for supreme rigidity and the least deflection.
- The supreme quality of this apparatus and its affluence of operation make it appropriate for utilizing by amateursâ, students, and home hobbyists, also for skilled technicians.
- Tapper Roller facility for better sliding of drill head on arm guide.
- Toughened and ground gears for lowest wear and tear.
- All gears are manufactured of nitride hardened, alloy steel, & lapped successively in oil bath installed with splined shafts.
- Accuracy toughened and ground spindle.
- Arm and drill-head guide conducts are exactly hand scraped for the smallest play and unbending fastening of drill-head along with the arm.
- Machine verified according to ISO: 2199-1982 Standards
|Drilling Capacity in Solid:|
|In Steel having 600 Mpa Tensile Strength||38mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||40mm|
|Metric Threads up to size [MM]||- |
|Any Other Threads [Inch]||Fine Pitch|
|Boring in Steel:|
|Boring in Steel||80mm|
|Drilling in Head:|
|Taper in Spindle - [Nose]||MT - 4|
|Spindle travels - [Auto/Manual]||200mm|
|Spindle Diameter at Front Bearing||55mm|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/60 - 1760 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||2/0.06 - 0.15|
|Max Drilling Radius||1035|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||240/1000|
|Max Distance from Column Face to Spindle||450/950|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||500mm|
|Column Sleeve Diameter||180mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||750mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||1900mm|
|Travel of Rail - [Vertical]||750mm|
|Travel of Rail - [Vertical]||500 Manual|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Two Speed Motor||2HP, 1440/2800 RPM|
|Arm Elevating Motor||0.5HP, 1440 RPM|
|Working surface: L x W||800 x 660|
|Overall size||1300 x 800 x 170 - R x S x Q|
|No. of T - Slots & Nominal size||4/16|
|Weight with Electricals & Standard Accessories-APPROX||Net/Cross 800Kg|
|Space Required by Machine: L x W x H:|
|Space Required||1300 X 2600 X 1900|
|Box Table Size: L x H x W:|
|Box Table Size||390 X 300 X 300|
|Colors||MAAN Blue - SPECIAL|