Most Popular Products
65 MM Semi All Geared Radial Drill Machine
Price And Quantity
- 150150.00 - 200000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Radial Drill Machine
- 220-340 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Salient Features of the machine are as under :
- Heavy Duty approximately 65mm drilling in steel.
- 4 auto feeds and 16 Spindle speeds for tapping, drilling, reaming processes.
- This machine may be skilled of milling, tapping, drilling, counter-boring, honing, reaming, and boring, spot-facing, and other similar utilities.
- Speeds can be effortlessly altered.
- Thread tapping processes can be finished in either revolution and functioning deepness can be measured employing an optimistic stop gauge.
- Double Column Construction for severity and easy centering.
- Generously relational & well sufficiently ribbed base column, arm, plates, for supreme firmness and least deflection.
- The high excellence of this mechanism and its comfort of procedure manufactured it appropriate for use by scholars, home hobbyists, and amateurs' as well as expert technicians.
- Tapper Roller facility for improved descending of drill head on arm controller.
- Toughened and ground machineries for lowest wear and tear.
- All machineries are manufactured of nitride hardened, alloy steel, and lapped successively in oil bath snugged with splined shafts.
- Precision toughened and ground spindle.
- Arm and drill-head guiding customs are exactly hand scraped for tiniest play and rigid fastening of drill-head along with the arm.
- Machine confirmed according to ISO: 2199-1982 Standards
|Drilling Capacity in Solid:|
|In Steel having 600 Mpa Tensile Strength||65mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||160mm|
|Metric Threads up to size [MM]||48 X 3|
|Any Other Threads [Inch]||1 3/4 Fine Pitch|
|Boring in Steel:|
|Boring in Steel||140mm|
|Taper in Spindle - [Nose]||MT - 5|
|Spindle travels - [Auto/Manual]||325mm|
|Spindle Diameter at Front Bearing||78mm|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/35 - 1230 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||4/0.10 - 0.25|
|Max Drilling Radius||550/1600|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||395/1420|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||1100MM|
|Column Sleeve Diameter||360mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||725mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||0-180 Deg.|
|Travel of Rail â [Vertical]||725mm|
|Travel of Drilling Head â [Horizontal]||1100mm Manual|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Two Speed Motor||6HP|
|Arm Elevating Motor||2HP|
|Coolant Pump||- |
|Working surface: L x W||1450 x 900|
|Overall size||2150 x 970 x 210[R x S x Q]|
|No. of T â Slots & Nominal size||4/22|
|Weight with Electricals & Standard Accessories-APPROX||Net/Cross 4000Kg|
|Space Required by Machine: L x W x H:|
|Space Required||2600 x 2200 x 2750|
|Box Table Size||600 x 500 x 500|
|Colors||MAAN GREEN - SPECIAL|