65 MM Radial Drill Machine
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 85150 INR/Unit
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Radial Drill Machine
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5-10 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
- Gunny Bag, Pallet & Wooden Box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Backed with a team of experienced professionals, we manufacture & supply Industrial Radial Drill Machine. Our machine has thread tapping operations that can be done in either rotation and working depth can be controlled using a positive stop gauge. This Industrial Radial Drill Machine may be capable of tapping, honing, counter-boring, spot-facing, drilling, milling, reaming, and boring and other similar utilities. The all gears are made of alloy steel, nitride hardened & lapped running in oil bath fitted with splined shafts.
- Precision hardened and ground spindle
- Double Column Construction for Rigidity and effortless centering
- Arm guide Surfaces are Precision ground
- Changeable speed
Salient Features of the machine are as under:
- Heavy Duty 65mm drilling in steel.
- 16 Spindle speeds and 4 auto feeds for drilling, tapping, reaming operations.
- This machine may be Capable of drilling, milling, tapping, honing, counter-boring, spot-facing, reaming, and boring and other similar utilities.
- Speeds can easily change.
- Thread tapping operations can be done in either rotation and working depth can be controlled using a positive stop gauge.
- Double Column Construction for Rigidity and effortless centering.
- Generously Proportional & Well adequately ribbed base plates, column and arm for Maximum Rigidity and Minimum deflection.
- The high quality of this machine and its ease of operation make it suitable for use by students, amateurs and home hobbyists, as well as skilled technicians.
- Tapper Roller facility for better sliding of drill head on arm guide.
- Hardened and ground gears for minimum wear and tear.
- All gears are made of alloy steel, nitride hardened & lapped running in oil bath fitted with splined shafts.
- Precision hardened and ground spindle.
- Arm and drill-head guide ways are precisely hand scraped for minimum play and rigid clamping of drill-head with the arm.
- Machine tested as per ISO: 2199-1982 Standards
Standard Accessories :
Electrical consisting of two motors, contractors, limit switches, control transformers, wiring Etc
Optional Accessories :
- Box Table
- Coolant Pump with Fitting
- Machine Lamp
- Drill Chuck with key & arbor
- Drill Sleeve
- Drill Vice
- Special T-Bolts
- Foundation Bolt
- Service Tool
- Wooden Box Packing & Forwarding
|Driling Capacity in Solid :|
|In Steel having 600Mpa Tensile Strength||65mm|
|In Cast Iron having 180BHN||160mm|
|Tapping Capacity :|
|Metric Threads up to size [MM]||48 X 3|
|Any Other Threads [Inch]||1 3/4 Fine Pitch|
|Boring in Steel :|
|Boring in Steel||140mm|
|Drilling in Head :|
|Taper in Spindle -[Nose]||MT-5|
|Spindle travels [Auto/Manual]||325mm|
|Spindle Diameter at Front Bearing||78mm|
|No. of Spindle Speeds/Range||8/35 1230 RPM|
|No. of Auto Feeds||4/0.10 0.25|
|Working Range :|
|Max Drilling Radius||550/1600|
|Max Distance between Base Plate to Spindle [Spindle Retracted]||395/1420|
|Max Drilling Head Traverse||1100MM|
|Column Sleeve Diameter||360mm|
|Vertical Traverse of Arm [Auto]||725mm|
|Rotation of Arm [Both Side]||0-180 Deg.|
|Travel of Rail [Vertical]||725mm|
|Travel of Drilling Head [Horizontal]||1100mm Manual|
|Power Supply||415V, 3 PHASE, 50Hz|
|Drilling Head Two Speed Motor||6HP|
|Arm Elevating Motor||2HP|
|Working surface: L x W||1450 x 900|
|Overall size||2150 x 970 x 210[R x S x Q]|
|No. of T Slots & Nominal size||4/22|
|Weight with Electrical & Standard Accessories-APPROX||Net/Cross 4000Kg|
|Space Required by Machine: L x W x H:|
|Space Required||2600 X 2200 X 2750|
|Box Table Size: L x H x W:|
|Box Table Size||600 x 500 x 500|
|Colors||Maan Green Special|